Where was this when I was in high school government class?
Fantasy Congress™ offers you the power to "play politics." As in other fantasy sports, you - the Citizen - draft a team of real-life legislators from the U.S. Congress and score points for your team's successes. Join a league and compete against other Citizens, or form a league of your own! ... On weekends, move Members of Congress into your active line-up or off your team to strategize for the upcoming week of legislation!
Players score points based on how many bills the legislators on their team sponsors and push through to passage.
To make things fair, and interesting, you must choose players from all parts of the spectrum of seniority. You draft:
- 2 senior Senators - "Upper Senators"
- 2 junior Senators - "Lower Senators"
- 4 senior Representatives - "All-Stars"
- 4 mid-range experience Representatives - "Supporting Lineup"
- 4 junior Representatives - "Rookies"
This game will be a lot more fun if the Democrats take control of Congress.
More information here.